Farmers Market Season!
It’s almost here! Winter has finally moved north, the birds of spring have returned to my feeders, and the spring flowers are just starting to put on their colorful show. Do you know what that means? Farmers markets will be opening up!
As I said in an earlier post, I have pulled back somewhat this year. I’m refocusing on my original product line and making those the best that they can be. There will be new varieties of pies, scones, breads and cookies. I’ll also be bringing back my scratch made brownies! As always, my products will include only fresh, seasonal and local ingredients. I will citrus pies (think lemon curd and lime curd) and tarts, the classic southern chess pies (which is a new product for me) available for my early markets.
I will be a vendor at two different markets in Chaska, Hopkins Farmers Market and my newest market this year will be Linden Hills in Minneapolis.
Here’s some dates for May and June. I look forward to seeing everyone this season!
- May 19 – Linden Hills 9:00am to 1:00pm at Settergrens Hardware on 43rd st
- June 9 – Linden Hills 9am to 1 pm at Settergrens Hardware in Mpls
- June 12 – Downtown Chaska Farmers Market from 3:00pm to 7:00pm in front of City Hall
- June 15 – Hopkins Farmers Market from 7:00am to Noon off 9th ave
- June 19 – DT Chaska Market 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- June 22 – Hopkins Market 7:00 am to Noon
- June 23 – Linden Hills Market 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- June 26 – DT Chaska Market 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- June 29 – Hopkins Market 7:00 am to Noon
And don’t forget Mother’s Day and Father’s Day! Order early to ensure you can get your Mom or Dad’s favorite treat. Check out my new website! You can order directly from there to either pick up at my home location, at a market location or set up local only delivery. https://desserts-first-bakery.square.site
Stay tuned for some exciting news. I may be asking for your help to bring my business to the next level. Many of you have been asking when I will open up a shop, well, that may be in the not too distant future.